Monday 28 March 2016

Scrap The Girls Challenge.

Here we are almost at the end of March already!
I'm popping up my entry for this months Challenge over at Scrap The Girls.
Here are the requirements a lovely Sketch:

 I thought this was a great chance to scrap my gorgeous daughter when we went to visit my friend and their dog.
This is my LO:


I actually love these colours too as I wouldn't normally pick green as I'm not a green person ( think it goes back to school uniform days ha ha ).
I have included a couple of Charms Creations stars, a couple of Funky Flairs, flairs and a A2z Scraplets chipboard star. 
Well that is all for now. 
If you are dropping by please become a follower of mine.
Bye.
Kerry. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute little puppy! Thanks for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh puppy!! Love your combo of embellishments.Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete