Thursday 26 February 2015

Scrapbookit February Challenge.

Hi everyone it has been a while but I'm back joining the challenge this month.
Here is the requirements for this month which is a mood board:


Here is what I created:


I took travel from the mood board, the bright colours and LIFE in general.
As I'm writing this up now I realise the main title is Who Are You and I'm in this LO
 enjoying our last drink after our holiday in Manly over the water.
It was so relaxing and enjoyable.

As usual I usually create a double LO and like to pop it 
here for my friends and family to see, so here it is:


Well that's it for today, I hope to join in again soon.
Bye for now.
Kerry.

P.S. please become a follower of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour in your layout Kerry. The texture in the background is awesome too! Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit!

    ReplyDelete