Wednesday 28 May 2014

Kreative Koncepts Challenge.

Here I am at a new challenge site called Kreative Koncepts, I can't remember how I stumbled across this blog but the sketch challenge I loved and decided to give it a go.
Here is the sketch for this month: 


What a great sketch!
Here is what I created:


These photo's were taken in Thailand 3 years ago on our holidays, this was quite an experience. These photo's were taken after the tigers had all been stroked and patted and now they are stirring them up to jump and play while they stand so close to them. Luckily we had to stand up high above them and out of reach.
I love the colours on this LO.

I usually create double LO's and like to pop these on here for family and friends to see, 
so here it is:


Well that is it for now.
Until next time,
Bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment