Wednesday 27 November 2013

SUYS November Challenge.

Well it's almost the end of the month already, how time fly's.
I have completed this months challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff [ SUYS ].

This month the challenge is:

 Use Washi Tape and Paint! and of course a handmade item.

This is what I have come up with:

I had so much fun with this one.
The photo's were taken at a friends wedding in Thailand. 
I have used texture paste, Painted the circles with shimmer paint, used mists and stencils, stamps, pen etc. etc.
My washi tape is the strip across the frame that says Love and the camera's.  
My home made item is my heart I made at a retreat last year and my runner from Charms Creation.
I usually create a double and like to pop it up here for family and friends to see, so here it is:

 
That is it for now.
Bye 
Kerry. 

1 comment:

  1. Kerry great layout! just love the colours and all that stencilling thanks for joining in at Suys cheers.

    ReplyDelete