Tuesday 27 August 2013

A2Z Scraplets Challenge!

Hi guys just a quick blog today to pop up my entry for this months challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.
Here is the sketch for this month:





and here is what I have come up with:


I'm trying to dig in my stash and use paper I have, which I don't mind this paper now that I have created this LO.
This photo is of us making my daughters engagement invitations up.

 A close up of the scraplet which I have inked the edges and left the rest raw.
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it up here for family and friends to see, 
so here it is:

Well that is it for now.
Until next time bye.
Kerry.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely layout; thanks for participating in the a2z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!
    those hexagons look fantastic
    thanks for playing along at a2z

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great double layout!!! Love the hexagons!!! Thanks for entering into the A2Z Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. Thanks for entering the A2z challenge. Goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you have kept your chippie raw...thanks for playing along at A2Z

    ReplyDelete