Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sassy Scrappers Challenge!

Oh how I wish I had time to scrap these days and last weekend I did and I tried a new challenge which I found over at Sassy Scrappers.
They have a lovely sketch and with multi photo's which I love as I always have heaps of photo's to tell my story. 
Here is the sketch:



This LO is of my son's days at Kinder, he just turned 21 and I couldn't find these photo's until after his birthday and now I can add them to his album.
 Here is what I came up with:



I usually complete a double LO  and like to pop it up for my family and friends to see so here it is:

 
I have had so much trouble getting these photo's to load and today they have worked, yippee as I was about to give up. 
That is it for today
Bye 
Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kerry! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sassy Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome double page lovin the colours, thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrappers

    ReplyDelete