Thursday 27 September 2012

Sketches With A Twist Challenge.

I have participated in another challenge over at Sketches with a twist. Here is the sketch for this month:

The Sketch 

                  This Months TWIST is to use Heat or Dry Embossing on your LO.

I am still scrapping holiday photo's from Thailand, here are photo's of a day we went to discover Hua Hin and of course in the little country town there was a Macca's. Here is my LO:

I actually love the colours but they don't show up as well on this one. I have embossed the title and the colour just pops. Usually I create a double LO and like to pop it up here so my family and friends can see, so here it is:


 That's it for today. Until next time bye.
Kerry. 

2 comments:

  1. This layout looks fabulous, and what great memories there, and good on you for making it into a double.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have interpreted the sketch into this wonderful double page layout. The touches of green and red really bring out your photos wonderfully and pop off the neutral background. A wonderful way to capture your adventures in Thailand. Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT for September and I do hope you will join us again.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete