Monday 4 June 2012

Friday Night Challenge.

One week down and it is FNC once again. This week it is a sketch and here it is:

you can use this sketch any way you like upside down, on it's side etc
you are to do some stamping and or masking on your back ground
 
Well I have finished mine and now reading this I find I haven't stamped or masked. As I'm heading off for a couple of days I haven't time to fix it so I have decide to put it up anyway and here it is:

I thought the pinwheels went well as you feel the wind in your hair. As usual here is my double LO:


I must go and pack now, catch you all next time.
Bye Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. Great LO's as usual Kerry....love the colours that you have used!! Great photos too...pinwheels??? What a terrific idea...always a pleasure to see what you have come up with!!
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love how you've used the pinwheels & twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...loving your work

    ReplyDelete