Wednesday 25 April 2012

Friday Night Challenge.

Hi everyone it's that time again for FNC over at Scraphappykat Here are the requirements for this week:
 is an INSPIRATIONAL challenge
 You are to use this picture as your inspiration


 You can use the colours, the quotes, the LO of the picture or a combination of them.
So here is what I have come up with this time around:
I have used the colours even trying to use a bit of yellow in the title. I thought my patchwork paper work resembles the frames and the inked brickwork resembles a room. The colours didn't stand out as much once photographed. As usual I have a double LO and here it is:


I think this looks better as a double LO.
Well that's it for today so I must hurry and get this linked up. Bye for now Kerry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment