Wednesday 21 September 2011

Friday Night Challenge!

Friday Night Challenge time once again. It was another great one and a few firsts for me too. Here are the requirements:
Tonight we are working from a Sketch
 
 
This is the Sketch you are to use
and the instructions are
All embellishments must be hand made preferably by you
If you have a die cut machine (sizzix, cuttlebug, etc) and or punches you can use them
You may use ready made embellishments as long as they are altered in some way
I want to see some sort of fabric on your LO it can be ribbon, lace or bits of fabric
You must have some sort of stitching on your LO it can be machine, hand stitched or faux stitching (drawing little lines to look like stitching)
and if you really want to make me smile big time
SPLASH some PAINT about
Here is my page:
I hadn't used fabric before on my page and my sew easy stitch piercer for the stitching on the bottom, which looks fantastic if I do say so myself. Ha ha.
I made my flowers by using a square punch, tearing and inking. I also made the centres from shrinkie dinks and stamping them prior to to the shrinking.
The dragonfly is foil but didn't show up that well, although it was an overcast day, so I went around it with a white pen. A closer look of the stitching as well. I love it. This will be one of my classes for possibly next month. Bye for now Kerry.


No comments:

Post a Comment