Tuesday 19 July 2011

My neice Chelsie!

This weekend I had my neice and nephew stay over which was great fun. My neice Chelsie loves crafty things. I was surprised at how talented she is, her mother doesn't enjoy craft and she does it on her own most times. Here is Chelsie and some of her work:
This one I am entering over at Scraphappy Kat's Friday Night Challenge. I loved the inked flower she did with my inks { they are shaped like petals }, which I had never thought to do using them.
Here is another one that she did of herself:
I love the chook she made all by herself and the horse on the side. These are her favourite things what she has at home. I didn't realise she even has the chook  singing which I didn't know until I took a close up.
Well that's it for Chelsie's talents, we also baked and visited cousins etc etc. A weekend isn't long enough. Until next time Chelsie. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment