Wednesday 15 June 2011

Scraphappy Kat's June Challenge.

Well here I am with another challenge from Scraphappy Kat. The photo's were taken at my friends scrap retreat [ come girls weekender, pamper weekend etc etc ] opening in Moyhu [ near Wangaratta ] early last year www.juenescraftretreat.com. I have one girl friend who isn't one bit interested in scrapbooking and can not beleive we take photo's of ourselves scrapbooking and then we scrap book them. Ha ha.
 Well here is the challenge:


I thought i'd have a bit of fun with this one to see what you amazing girls can come up with.
We would like to see the 'bones' of the sketch.... this means you don't have to have it exactly the same shape size etc.
For a bit more of a challenge I would love to see some inking techniques and a handmade embellishment.

Well I finished it and started to put it on here and saw I needed inking techniques so I went and got a peice of cord and inked it and put it on the page. I think I liked it better before as I have inked the flowers and page, but  I still love the page and the colours I love together. So here it is:


Here is a close up of some of the flowers and buttons:


Here is my second page:


Well that's it for today. Hope all is well, until next time. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment